According to the current analysis of Reports and Data, the global Microbiological Testing of Water Market was valued at USD 1.19 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach USD 2.03 billion by year 2026, at a CAGR of 6.8%. The Microbiological testing of water involves biological, biochemical or chemical methods for detecting and identifying the microorganisms present in it. The process of testing includes sampling, filtration, culturing and incubation processes to give the final results. The processes also help in enumerating the number of contaminants in a given sample of water. These tests are mainly being used for the testing of drinking water and industrial water, and are being utilized the most by the pharmaceutical, bio-pharmaceutical and food industry.
The rising health awareness and supportive efforts by the government for ensuring water safety both for consumption and industrial purposes has given a boost to the market over the last few years. Moreover, the increasing contamination of water on account of rising urban waste and climatic changes is a serious cause of concern which has increased the water testing requirements over the years.
North America is the largest regional market for the microbiological testing of water and is expected to expand at a steady pace due to the stringent food norms and strict legislations for the industrial usage of water.
Request Free Sample: https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2116
Some of the companies in the microbiological testing of water market include Thermo Fischer Scientific, Inc., Danaher Corporation,3M Company, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., Agilent Technologies, Inc., MilliporeSigma, Döhler GmbH, Perkinelmer, Inc., Idexx Laboratories Inc., and Sigma-Aldrich Corporation
Further key findings from the report suggest-
- Various market players are engaged in the launch of user friendly technology. For instance, Water-Glo from Promega Corporation can identify microbial presence in the water sample in couple of minutes.
- By pathogen type, the number of tests for Salmonella dominated the microbiological testing of water market in the base year 2018 and is estimated to grow at a CAGR 6.9%. Rise in the several incidences of well and reservoir contaminations with the bacteria from infected humans and animals.
- The food testing segment is expected to register the highest CAGR during the forecast period. Growing awareness about food health is boosting market growth.
- By water type, the industrial water segment dominated in the global microbiological testing of water market. This is because the scope of water usage is used in the industrial sector, with presence of proper legislation to support such testing.
- By region, North America held the largest share in the global microbiological testing of water market and is estimated to grow at a CAGR 6.7%. Strong research facilities and presence of some major companies in the field is boosting the growth of the market in the region.
- Asia Pacific segment is expected to register the highest CAGR 7.7% during the forecast period. Rising favorable government initiatives and growing industrialization in emerging countries such as India, China, and developments in food industry are vital factors expected to drive the market growth tremendously.
For the purpose of this study, Reports and Data have segmented the Microbiological Testing of Water Market on the basis of pathogen type, water type, type, industry, and region:
Pathogen Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
Water Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
- Drinking and Bottled Water
- Industrial Water
Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
- Test Kits and Reagents
Industry (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
- Pharma & Bio-Pharma
- Chemical & Material
Regional Outlook (Revenue in USD Million; 2016–2026)
- North America
- Rest of the Europe
- Asia Pacific
Ask For Discount: https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/2116
Read more Related Reports:
Antiscalants Market Size @ http://ebusinesspages.com/url?q=https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/antiscalants-market
Activated Carbon Market Size @ http://econotimes.com/url?q=https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/activated-carbon-market
Activated Alumina Market Size @ http://google.gr/url?q=https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/activated-alumina-market
Liquid Waste Management Market @ http://google.se/url?q=https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/liquid-waste-management-market
Thank you for reading your report. We also provide modified reports as per requirement of the customer. Please feel free to contact us for any additional requirements. Our team will provide you personalized report.
Our in-house experts assist our clients with advice based on their proficiency in the market that helps them in creating a compendious database for the clients. Our team offers expert insights to clients to guide them through their business ventures. We put in rigorous efforts to keep our clientele satisfied and focus on fulfilling their demands to make sure that the end-product is what they desire. We excel in diverse fields of the market and with our services extending to competitive analysis, research and development analysis, and demand estimation among others, we can help you invest your funds in the most beneficial areas for research and development.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com/
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]
Read more Related Reports:https://clarkcountyblog.com/