The impact of the COVID-19 outbreak has compelled several manufacturers and industries to rethink their operations to gradually recover from the losses incurred for years to come. The organic chemicals industry suffered a huge setback due to halted production and a limited supply of raw materials.
The report offers actionable and valuable market insights of Anatase Grade Titanium Dioxide. The latest report by Fact.MR provides details on the present scenario of the market across various regions along with the historic data and forecast of the market. The report also includes information on the sales and demand of Anatase Grade Titanium Dioxide Market across various industries and regions.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=4641
The market study done by Fact.MR gives exclusive information about how the market will grow. The study identifies crucial trends that are determining the growth of Anatase Grade Titanium Dioxide market. This newly published report sheds light on vital dynamics, such as the drivers, restraints, and opportunities for key market players as well as emerging players associated with the production and supply. The latest report by Fact.MR provides detailed Market Analysis of Anatase Grade Titanium Dioxide
This newly published and insightful report sheds light on Market Insights of Anatase Grade Titanium Dioxide, key dynamics, their impact on the overall value chain from suppliers to end-users and Growth of Anatase Grade Titanium Dioxide Market.
In the recent past, titanium dioxide emerged as an effective coating pigment owing to its high refractive index and light-phobic properties. Globally, the paints industry consumed more than 3Mn Tons of titanium dioxide in 2019. Infrastructural activities coupled with rising commercial and residential construction is ramping up the demand for paints & coatings, thereby escalating the growth of the overall titanium dioxide market during the forecast period.
Significant consumption of titanium dioxide pigments in automotive, owing to high refractive index will spur sales in the foreseeable future. Further, increasing popularity for flexible plastic manufacturing in packaging industry will push the market towards a profitable future. The ongoing shift towards hydrometallurgical production generates novel opportunities for titanium dioxide manufacturers who hope to gain an attractive profit margin. The market is poised to witness a growth rate of over 5% during the forecast period (2019-2027)
Key Takeaways of Titanium dioxide Market Study
- Per capita consumption of titanium dioxide in China is about 1.1 kilograms per year, compared with 2.7 kilograms for Western Europe and the United States
- In terms of revenue, paints & coatings is the leading application in the global titanium dioxide market with more than 1.4x growth, and is poised to grow at a CAGR of 4% in the forecast period
- Plastic segment will grow 1.7X during the forecast years. This can be attributed to benefits such as enhanced heat resistance, light resistance and weather resistance of plastic products, protecting plastic products from invasion of UV Rays, improving the mechanical capacity and electrical performance of plastic products
- East Asia is a leading contributor in the supply and demand of titanium dioxide supported by low cost of production and increased use of titanium dioxide in various end uses and in major emerging economies such as Japan, China and South Korea.
- Rutile has a titanium dioxide content of 94–96%, making it highly desirable as a feedstock. Rutile will witness healthy single digit growth of more than 4% during the forecast.
Need more information about Report Methodology? Click here- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=4641
“Advances in finishing technology continues to receive the maximum attention from titanium dioxide manufacturers. Increasing demand for anti-corrosion coatings in construction and automotive industry is set to proliferate the demand for titanium dioxide in the foreseeable future” says the Fact.MR analyst
Competition Heating Up on Back of Capacity Expansion
Global titanium dioxide market is consolidated in nature. Leading players such as Chemours, Cristal, Huntsman, Kronos, Lomon-Billions and Tronox account for more than 60% market share. Companies are working with customers on sustainable pricing based on total business value. Also, leading players are engaged in improving manufacturing circuit through capacity expansion to encounter consumer demand. It is estimated that the market will experience capacity addition of 200,000 to 300,000 Tons every year
Global Titanium Dioxide Market: In-Depth Assessment on Key Segments
The global titanium dioxide market is segmented on the basis of grade, application and region.
Full Access of this Exclusive Report is Available at- https://www.factmr.com/checkout/4641
Key Question answered in the survey of Anatase Grade Titanium Dioxide market report:
- Sales and Demand of Anatase Grade Titanium Dioxide
- Growth of Anatase Grade Titanium Dioxide Market
- Market Analysis of Anatase Grade Titanium Dioxide
- Market Insights of Anatase Grade Titanium Dioxide
- Key Drivers Impacting the Anatase Grade Titanium Dioxide market
- Which are the Key drivers impacted by Anatase Grade Titanium Dioxide market
- Restraints Shaping Market Growth
- Market Survey of Anatase Grade Titanium Dioxide
More Valuable Insights on Anatase Grade Titanium Dioxide Market
Fact.MR, in its new report, offers an unbiased Market Analysis of Anatase Grade Titanium Dioxide, Sales and Demand of Anatase Grade Titanium Dioxide, analyzing forecast statistics through 2019 and beyond. The study reveals growth projections on the basis of various criteria.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU),
Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates