P&S Intelligence published a new research report, “Automotive Thermoplastics Market: Global Industry Analysis and Forecast till 2030, (Thermoplastics are used in wide variety of applications in the automotive industry. The growing use of the thermoplastics in manufacturing different vehicle parts, such as battery frames, bearing parts, and vehicle-body, is the main reason contributing toward the growth of the global automotive thermoplastics market).”
Based on geography, the automotive thermoplastics market has been categorized into North America; Europe; Asia-Pacific (APAC); Latin America; and Middle East, and Africa (MEA). Globally, APAC is the largest market for automotive thermoplastics, and this market is also expected to witness the fastest growth during the forecast period. This can be attributed to the fact that APAC is the largest automobile producing region in the world.
Some of the major companies operating in the global automotive thermoplastics market are Toray Industries Inc., BASF SE, Dow Chemical Co. Ltd., Celanese Corp., Teijin Ltd., Quickstep Holdings Ltd., Jushi Group Co. Ltd., Saudi Basic Industries Corp. (SABIC), Nippon Sheet Glass Co. Ltd., and Gurit Holding AG.
The report covers country-wise automotive thermoplastic market analysis. Some of the major countries covered in the report are the U.S., Canada, U.K., France, Germany, Russia, Italy, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Brazil, Argentina, Mexico, South Africa, Egypt, U.A.E., Saudi Arabia, and others.
Make Enquiry Before Buying the Report: https://www.psmarketresearch.com/send-enquiry?enquiry-url=automotive-thermoplastics-market
This market research report provides a comprehensive overview of the Automotive Thermoplastics Market.
This study covers
- Historical and the present size of the Automotive Thermoplastics Market
- Future potential of the market through its forecast for the period 2020– 2030
- Historical and the present size of the market segments and understand their comparative future potential
- Potential of on-demand logistics services, so the market players make informed decisions on the sales of their offerings
- Competitive scenario of various market segments across key countries in several regions for uncovering market opportunities for the stakeholders
- Major players operating in the market and their service offerings