Factors like increasing use of illicit drugs among teenagers; growing production of bath salts, synthetic cannabinoids, and other emerging drugs; and rising number of government initiatives to reduce the levels of drug abuse are projected to increase the at-home drug of abuse testing market size from $483.6 million in 2017 to $831.9 million by 2023. Due to these factors, the market is expected to progress at a CAGR of 9.6% during the forecast period.
Receive Sample Copy of this Report: https://www.psmarketresearch.com/market-analysis/at-home-doa-testing-market/report-sample
Intake of bath salts and synthetic cannabinoids has become the common trend among teenagers. In recent years, teenagers have increased the consumption of these drugs due to their easy availability. They are increasingly consuming synthetic cannabinoids, as these can be smoked easily in multiple forms. These are artificial mind-altering chemicals that can be either sold as liquids to be inhaled and vaporized in e-cigarettes and other devices, or sprayed on dried, grated plant materials so that it can be smoked. Thus, the market for at-home DOA products is growing significantly.
Make an Enquiry before Purchase:https://www.psmarketresearch.com/send-enquiry?enquiry-url=at-home-doa-testing-market
Globally, North America led the at-home drug of abuse testing market during the historical period. This is due to the growing incidence of drug trafficking and the easy availability of illicit drugs. Whereas, during the forecast period, the Asia-Pacific (APAC) market will demonstrate the fastest growth, due to the increasing intake of illicit drugs in the region. Besides, APAC is marked by the presence of large traders and producers of illicit drugs like methamphetamines, heroin, amphetamine-type stimulants (ATS), and opium.
This study covers
- Major factors driving the market and their impact during the short, medium, and long terms
- Market restraints and their impact during the short, medium, and long terms
- Recent trends and evolving opportunities for the market participants
- Historical and the present size of the market segments and understand their comparative future potential
- Potential of on-demand logistics services, so the market players make informed decisions on the sales of their offerings