ReportsnReports added a new report on The Indonesia Hydropower Market report delivers the clean elaborated structure of the Report comprising each and every business related information of the market at a global level. The complete range of information related to the Indonesia Hydropower Market is obtained through various sources and this obtained bulk of the information is arranged, processed, and represented by a group of specialists through the application of different methodological techniques and analytical tools such as SWOT analysis to generate a whole set of trade based study regarding the Indonesia Hydropower Market.
Download FREE PDF sample of this Report @ https://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/requestsample.aspx?name=2826373
Top Companies mentioned
PT. Indonesia Power,PT Poso Energy,PT PLN (Persero),PT Pembangkitan Jawa-Bali,PT Indonesia Asahan Aluminium
The research details renewable power market outlook in the Indonesia (includes pumped storage, small hydro, wind, biopower and solar PV) and provides forecasts up to 2030. The report highlights installed capacity and power generation trends from 2010 to 2030 in the Indonesia Hydro market. A detailed coverage of renewable energy policy framework governing the market with specific policies pertaining to hydropower is provided in the report. The research also provides company snapshots of some of the major market participants.
Scope of this Report:
The report analyses the Indonesia renewable power market and the Indonesia hydropower market. The scope of the research includes –
– A brief introduction on global carbon emissions and global primary energy consumption.
– An overview on the Indonesia renewable power market, highlighting installed capacity trends (2010-2030), generation trends (2010-2030) and installed capacity split by various renewable power sources in 2018.
– Detailed overview of the Indonesia hydropower market with installed capacity and generation trends and major active and upcoming hydro projects.
– Deal analysis of the Indonesia hydro market. Deals are analyzed on the basis of mergers, acquisitions, partnership, asset finance, debt offering, equity offering, private equity (PE) and venture capitalists (VC).
– Key policies and regulatory framework supporting the development of hydropower sources .
– Major contracts and collaborations related to hydro sector in the Indonesia.
– Snapshots of some of the major market participants in the country.
Reasons to buy this Report:
– The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner.
– Identify key growth and investment opportunities in the Indonesia hydro market.
– Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data for hydro market.
– Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the industrys growth potential.
– Develop strategies based on the latest regulatory events.
– Identify key partners and business development avenues.
– Understand and respond to your competitors business structure, strategy and prospects.
Get FLAT 20% Discount on this Report @ https://www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=2826373
Table of Contents in this Report:
1.1 List of Tables
1.2 List of Figures
2.1 Carbon Emissions, Global, 2001-2018
2.2 Primary Energy Consumption, Global, 2001-2040
2.3 Hydropower, Global, Technology Definition and Classification
2.4 Report Guidance
3 Renewable Power Market, Indonesia, 2010-2030
3.1 Renewable Power Market, Indonesia, Installed Capacity, 2010-2030
3.1.1 Renewable Power Market, Indonesia, Cumulative Installed Capacity by Source Type, 2010-2030
3.2 Renewable Power Market, Indonesia, Cumulative Installed Capacity Split by Source Type, 2018 and 2030
3.3 Renewable Power Market, Indonesia, Net Capacity Additions by Source Type, 2019-2030
3.4 Renewable Power Market, Indonesia, Comparison of Renewable Power Sources Based on Installed Capacity, 2018-2030
3.5 Renewable Power Market, Indonesia, Power Generation, 2010-2030
3.5.1 Renewable Power Market, Indonesia, Power Generation by Source Type, 2010-2030
3.5.2 Renewable Power Market, Indonesia, Comparison of Renewable Power Sources Based on Power Generation, 2018-2030
4 Hydropower Market, Indonesia
4.1 Hydropower Market, Indonesia, Installed Capacity, 2010 – 2030
4.1.1 Hydropower Market, Indonesia, Cumulative Installed Capacity, 2010-2030
4.2 Hydropower Market, Indonesia, Power Generation, 2010 – 2030
4.3 Hydropower Market, Indonesia, Net Capacity Additions by Technology, 2019-2030
4.4 Hydro Power Market, Indonesia, Market Size, 2010-2025
4.5 Hydropower Market, Indonesia, Power, Plant Based Analysis, 2018-2030
4.5.1 Hydropower Market, Indonesia, Major Active Plants, 2018
4.5.2 Hydropower Market, Indonesia, Key Under-construction Projects, 2018
4.6 Hydro Power Market, Indonesia, Deal Analysis, 2018
4.6.1 Hydro Power Market, Indonesia, Deal Volume vs. Deal Value, 2010-2018
4.6.2 Hydro Power Market, Indonesia, Split by Deal Type, 2018
5 Renewable Energy Policy Framework, Indonesia
5.1 Renewable Energy Market, Overview
5.2 Green Energy Policy
5.3 Small Distributed Power Generation Using Renewable Energy
5.4 Medium-Scale Power Generation Using Renewable Energy
5.5 Income Tax Reduction for Energy Development Projects
5.6 Value-Added Tax and Import Duty Exemption for Renewable Energy Property
5.7 Electricity Purchase from Small- and Medium-Scale Renewable Energy
5.8 Ceiling Tariffs for Geothermal
5.9 Feed-in Tariffs for Biomass
5.10 Power Purchase from Solar PV Plants
5.11 Solar Feed-in-Tariffs
5.12 New Tariff Regime for Renewables
5.13 New Geothermal Law
5.14 New geothermal auction scheme in 2018
5.15 Clean Technology Fund
5.16 Green Climate Fund
5.17 Geothermal Fund
5.18 Other Electricity Sector Regulations
5.18.1 Ministerial Decree number 10/2017 (MEMR 10/2017)
5.18.2 Ministerial Decree number 11/2017 (MEMR 11/2017)
5.19 New Electricity Procurement Business Plan (RUPTL), 2019-2028
5.20 Revocation of 32 regulations in the Energy and Minerals Sector in 2018
6 Hydropower Power Market, Indonesia, Company Profiles
6.1 Company Snapshot: PT. Indonesia Power
6.1.1 PT. Indonesia Power – Company Overview
6.1.2 PT. Indonesia Power – Business Description
6.1.3 PT. Indonesia Power – SWOT Analysis
6.1.4 PT. Indonesia Power – Major Products and Services
6.1.5 PT. Indonesia Power – Head Office
6.2 Company Snapshot: PT Poso Energy
6.2.1 PT Poso Energy – Company Overview
6.2.2 PT Poso Energy – Head Office
6.3 Company Snapshot: PT PLN (Persero)
6.3.1 PT PLN (Persero) – Company Overview
6.3.2 PT PLN (Persero) – Business Description
6.3.3 PT PLN (Persero) – SWOT Analysis
6.3.4 PT PLN (Persero) – Major Products and Services
6.3.5 PT PLN (Persero) – Head Office
6.4 Company Snapshot: PT Pembangkitan Jawa-Bali
6.4.1 PT Pembangkitan Jawa-Bali – Company Overview
6.4.2 PT Pembangkitan Jawa-Bali – Business Description
6.4.3 PT Pembangkitan Jawa-Bali – SWOT Analysis
6.4.4 PT Pembangkitan Jawa-Bali – Major Products and Services
6.4.5 PT Pembangkitan Jawa-Bali – Head Office
6.5 Company Snapshot: PT Indonesia Asahan Aluminium
6.5.1 PT Indonesia Asahan Aluminium – Company Overview
6.5.2 PT Indonesia Asahan Aluminium – Major Products and Services
6.5.3 PT Indonesia Asahan Aluminium – Head Office