According to the current analysis of Reports and Data, the global Almond Ingredients Market was valued at USD 10.16 Billion in 2020 and expected to reach USD 15.6 Billion by the year 2026, at a CAGR of 9.80%. Almonds ingredients are accessible in varied forms such as milk, piece, and flour. The almonds ingredients are especially appropriate for gluten-intolerant consumers. They are supplemented with minerals, protein, and vitamins, also associated with numerous health benefits.
This market intelligence report includes a comprehensive evaluation of the market, discussing the value, volume, size, share, growth rate, key trends, demand & supply ratio, gross revenue, competitive landscape, regional analysis, manufacturers, product types, and end-user applications to give a 360° overview of the global Almond Ingredients industry. The study provides key information pertaining to the different elements that are propelling or restraining the growth of the sector. It draws accurate forecasts to estimate the prospective growth of the overall business.
Get sample copy of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2837
The key players in the almond ingredients industry include Archer Daniels Midland Company (US), Olam International Limited (Singapore), Barry Callebaut Group (Switzerland), Blue Diamond Growers (US), John B. Sanfilippo & Son (US), Borges Agricultural & Industrial Nuts (Spain), Savencia SA (France), Kanegrade Limited(UK), The Wonderful Company (US), Harris Woolf California Almonds (US), Treehouse California Almond (US), Royal Nut Company (Australia), and Döhler GmbH (Germany).
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- By application, the almond ingredients market has been categorized into Snacks & bars, Milk substitutes & ice creams, Bakery & confectionery, nut & seed butters, RTE cereals and others. The snacks and bars category holds the fastest and largest segment in the industry due to the increase in consciousness about health benefits associated with almonds, which include lower blood sugar levels, lower cholesterol levels, and decreased blood pressure.
- By type, the market has categorized into the dry whole, pieces, paste, flour, and milk almonds. Among these whole segment occupied the largest industry share due to the rise in production and relaxed trade regulations among prominent consumer-based countries such as China, India, the U.S, among others.
- The European industry is estimated to be the fastest-growing in the global almond ingredients market during the forecast period. The growing demand for natural and low-sugar components in the region is also high, which drives the industry. The society and urbanization, awareness of a healthy diet, witnessed to develop most of this industry during the forecast period.
- Over the past two decades, almond farmers have effectively reduced the amount of water needed to grow a pound of these by 33 percent via improved production practices and the implementation of efficient micro-irrigation technology. By 2025, the California almond community requires to reduce the quantity of water used to grow a pound of by an additional 20 percent.
- Almonds grow in a shell, shielded by a hull, on a tree: products conventionally used for livestock bedding, dairy feed, and electricity generation. Altering markets for these coproducts are spurring innovation for higher-value uses, both economically and environmentally, with promising leads in the areas of recycled plastics, fuel, beer, and more.
Request customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2837
Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2020–2028)
- Whole almonds
- Almond pieces
- Almond paste
- Almond flour
- Almond milk
Application (Revenue, USD Million; 2020–2028)
- Snacks & bars
- Milk substitutes & ice creams
- Bakery & confectionery
- Nut & seed butter
- RTE cereals
Regional Outlook (Revenue in USD Million; 2020–2028)
- North America
- The U.S.
- Rest of the Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
Browse full report here @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/almond-ingredients-market
Objective of Studies:
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective.
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by application, product type and sub-segments.
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market.
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the global Almond Ingredients market.
Thank you for reading this article. You can also get chapter-wise sections or region-wise report coverage for North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa.
Explore relates reports:
Read reports from different publications:
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com/
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]