The Green Hydrogen Market size is estimated to grow from USD 905 Million in 2020 to USD 2,500 Million by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 15.6% during the forecast year from 2021 to 2027.
The “Green Hydrogen – Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts 2021-2027 ” Study has been added to MarketDigits Market Research offering. The study focus on both qualitative as well as quantitative side and follows Industry benchmark and NAICS standards to built coverage of players for final compilation of study. Some of the major and emerging players profiled are Linde, Air Liquide, Air Products and Chemicals, Inc., Engie, Uniper SE, Siemens, Green Hydrogen, Hydrogenics, Toshiba Energy Systems & Solutions Corp., and Nel ASA.
Request for Sample Copy of This Report @ https://marketdigits.com/green-hydrogen-market/sample/
Scroll down 100s of data Tables, charts and graphs spread through Pages and in-depth Table of Content on “Green Hydrogen Market, By Technology (Alkaline Electrolyzer, Polymer Electrolyte Membrane (PEM) Electrolyzer) & Geography – Global Forecast To 2027”. Early buyers will get 10% customization on study.
To Avail deep insights of Green Hydrogen Market Size, competition landscape is provided i.e. Revenue Analysis (M $US) by Company (2019-2021), Segment Revenue Market Share (%) by Players (2019-2021) and further a qualitative analysis is made towards market concentration rate, product/service differences, new entrants and the technological trends in future.
Unlock new opportunities in Green Hydrogen Market; the latest release from MarketDigits highlights the key market trends significant to the growth prospects, Let us know if any specific players or list of players needs to consider to gain better insights.
Purchase Full Report @ https://marketdigits.com/green-hydrogen-market/buy/
The Green Hydrogen Market size is estimated to grow from USD 905 Million in 2020 to USD 2,500 Million by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 15.6% during the forecast year from 2021 to 2027. The research covers the current and historic Green Hydrogen Market size and its growth trend with company outline of Key players/manufacturers: Linde, Air Liquide, Air Products and Chemicals, Inc., Engie, Uniper SE, Siemens, Green Hydrogen, Hydrogenics, Toshiba Energy Systems & Solutions Corp., and Nel ASA among others.
Green Hydrogen Market: Overview
- Demand for sources of renewable energy is rising across the globe in order to lower carbon emission. Green hydrogen is one of the sources of renewable energy.
- Green hydrogen is made from regenerative energy sources through water electrolysis. The water is separated into oxygen and hydrogen in an electrolyzer with the help of electric current and is distinguished from grey hydrogen obtained from fossil fuels (such as natural gas).
- The chemical aspect of hydrogen is still underrated. Hydrogen is environment friendly, and can be stored and converted back into electricity or heat whenever required.
- Currently, three types of electrolyzer technologies are used: alkaline (ALK) electrolyzer, proton exchange membrane (PEM) electrolyzer, and solid oxide electrolyzer. The proton exchange membrane electrolyzer technology is widely used across the globe.
- Hydrogen can be stored and transported in different ways. These include pipelines, tankers, and small storage tanks.
- The usage of green hydrogen can help reduce the dependence on fossil fuels and the expense on import of fuel
Key Drivers of Global Green Hydrogen Market
- Demand for green hydrogen has been increasing since the last few years, as it helps lower carbon footprint. It also helps meet the rising demand for power across the globe. Green hydrogen is a renewable source of energy. Thus, adoption of green hydrogen is anticipated to rise in the near future.
- Increase in awareness about hydrogen as energy carrier is estimated to boost the global green hydrogen market in the near future
Green Hydrogen Market: Key Development
- On May 20, 2020, SGH2 Energy Global LLC, a part of multinational company Solena Group, announced plans to build the world’s largest green hydrogen plant in Lancaster, California, the U.S. The facility would be constructed on a five acre site and use recycled mixed paper waste to produce up to 11,000 kilograms (24,251 pounds) of green hydrogen per day and 3.8 million kilograms annually. The company claimed that its technology lowers carbon emissions by two to three times more than alternative green hydrogen options.
North America to Hold Major Share of Global Green Hydrogen Market
- Based on region, the global green hydrogen market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America dominated the global green hydrogen market in 2019, owing to growth in investment in the renewable sector in the region
- Europe is estimated to account for major share of the global green hydrogen market during the forecast period. The region is investing significantly in the renewable energy sector to meet the Europe 2020 strategy, which includes the target of reaching 20% of gross final energy consumption from renewable sources.
- The market in Asia Pacific is estimated to be highly attractive during the forecast period. Demand for power has been rising in the region owing to the growth in population. China, Japan, and India are investing significantly in sources of renewable energy.
- The market in Middle East & Africa and Latin America is likely to expand at a moderate pace during the forecast period. Investment in the renewable sector is estimated to rise in these regions in the near future.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at MarketDigits adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by MarketDigits are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at MarketDigits helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
All viewpoints in the report are based on iterative validation by engaging influencer, experts of the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies. Both primary and secondary approach are used and detailed product portfolio / service offering were analysed and have been presented in a separate chapter of competitive landscape along with company profile.
Detailed Insights on Market Concentration Rate:
CR4, CR8 and HHI Index Analysis of Overall Market
Comparative Market Share Analysis (Y-o-Y)
Emerging Players – Heat Map Analysis
MarketDigits MR also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research according to clientele objectives. Thanks for reading this article; you can also get individual chapter wise section or region wise report like North America, Europe or Asia.
Table of Contents
1 Market Overview
1.1 Global Green Hydrogen Introduction
1.2 Market Analysis by Type
1.3 Market Analysis by Applications
1.4 Market Analysis by Regions
1.5 Market Dynamics
1.5.1 Market Opportunities
1.5.2 Market Risk
1.5.3 Market Driving Force
2 Manufacturers Profiles
2.1.1 Business Overview
2.1.2 Green Hydrogen Type and Applications
2.1.3 Green Hydrogen Sales, Price, Revenue, Gross Margin and Market Share (2021-2027)
3 Global Green Hydrogen Market Competition, by Manufacturer
4 Global Green Hydrogen Market Analysis by Regions
5 Region 1, Type, Application and Manufacturers
10 Global Green Hydrogen Market Segment by Type
11 Green Hydrogen Market Segment by Application
12 Green Hydrogen Market Forecast (2021-2027)
13 Sales Channel, Distributors, Traders and Dealers
14 Research Findings and Conclusion
Any Questions? Inquire Here Before Buying @ https://marketdigits.com/green-hydrogen-market/analyst/
MarketDigits is one of the leading business research and consulting companies that helps clients to tap new and emerging opportunities and revenue areas, thereby assisting them in operational and strategic decision-making. We at MarketDigits believe that market is a small place and an interface between the supplier and the consumer, thus our focus remains mainly on business research that includes the entire value chain and not only the markets.
We offer services that are most relevant and beneficial to the users, which help businesses to sustain in this competitive market. Our detailed and in-depth analysis of the markets catering to strategic, tactical, and operational data analysis & reporting needs of various industries utilize advanced technology so that our clients get better insights into the markets and identify lucrative opportunities and areas of incremental revenues.
USA : +1 847 450 0808
Email : [email protected]